Sterile injectable capabilities, all on one UK site
For over 35 years, Wockhardt have been manufacturing sterile injectable products for our clients.
We continue to expand our high quality commercial capabilities in order to meet the growing demand for specialised services.
Inspection and packaging capabilities include:
- Fully automatic and semi-automatic visual inspection methods
- Automatic leak detection
- High speed labelling
- PVC tray thermoforming and cartoning
We have the flexibility to customise primary and secondary packaging options in line with your requirements. Let us know what you are looking for and we will strive to meet your needs.
With scale-up, technology transfer and commercialisation a priority at Wockhardt UK, we are able to optimise your molecule’s development in line with your preferred timeline. We work hard to ensure your product reaches the market in the most efficient time possible, ensuring our process is followed throughout.
Key aspects include:
- Characterisation of physical properties
- Chemical reactivity and forced degradation studies
- Excipient compatibility studies
- Preliminary process identification
- Commercial formulation development
- Process development optimisation
With our focus always on the commercialisation of your product, we will quickly develop and validate methods to meet your product’s testing requirements.
- Molecule characterisation
- Method development and validation
- Cleaning residuals development and validation
- Dissolution and drug release profiling
- Forced degradation studies
- Specifications development
- Stability monitoring it ICH guidelines
Request Virtual Consultation
See what else Wockhardt has to offer
Get in touch with our team today
Explore our resource centre for more information on our product range
Discover how Wockhardt UK is supporting the local community